Tuesday, January 3, 2006

all in a day's work


sigh.. just came from work.. actually I am still here @ the office but I have just finished the mandatory that they have assigned... and then canceling it after I have just finished rendering mine... tsk..tsk.. how rude???

anyways.. I have just filed a leave, wishing that it would be approved and I am not talking to my boss that much.. he is such a fake!!! and he even tries to give out cadbury chocs to all his agents... hahahaha (suhol??)

and i miss my huhun.. maybe because we haven't spend quality time together these past few weeks, although we see each other almost everyday.. it was unlike the former days when everything was sweet....

well.. i do know that not every time is supposed to be sweet... well... wala lang -- maybe i am in the "officially missing him" mode... yikes and baduy???
sigh.. seriously.. i do miss him... i am this close to asking him to have lunch with me... because for sure he'll be getting up late because he slept late... and baka he will just advise me to sleep na lang...

btw, i was late last night... well almost. huhun woke me up by 6, i woke up by 730... hehehe.. and my shift was 915 or 930 ata???? yep, and he ended up making hatid... huh??? i really miss hunny...

No comments:

Post a Comment