Monday, September 18, 2006

Moving Forward

Considering the fact that I was late for half-day at work, I have again realized the pains of working at day shift.. I so hate the sun (although I am thankful that it chose to shine -- because it will be more difficult to travel when it is raining)... scorching hot?

I was even amazed because my boss allowed me to go on half day.. Not knowing that I have a demo process for another non-agent position.

I thought that working at day shift (even if I tried ignoring the 20% night differential -- which just goes to my tax) will be less painful for me... was I ever wrong.. I am still in the adjusting -- and as usual... coping up with the everyday morning rambles.

I am tired of being an agent.. which goes to the resolution that I need to find another job that will challenge me and so I can make use of the skills that were long buried for almost two years now..

I am totally sedated -- I go to work just for the sole purpose of earning.. That is just it.. No other reasons ... I am not helpless. I just actually would want to have something that I can really call "career" -- something that is really worth having.. something that is to be proud of ...

my baby is still sick.. and I am trying my best to take care of him. We "almost" went to Tagaytay with the rest of his cousins last Saturday but it was postponed... settled for eating pizza @ Libis then Starbucks. Although there was dinner last night, I went home instead after celebrating Rica's birthday...

It was also my nephew's birthday.. just turned 3.. so adorable and at an early age, one can sense the quick-witted yet meek attitude from him...

i miss hunny...


No comments:

Post a Comment