Monday, September 25, 2006

Random Ramblings

It may seemed that I am getting selfish... I am feeling so -- I'd be damned but logically speaking the career that I have always wanted slipped through my fingers...

To make it correct, I did let it slip away.. Someone keeps on pushing me up.. and most of the times, he gives me the strength to move on...

Actually, he keeps me safe in this crazy world. I am grateful that he is my better half, yet.. I don't know how I could let him know that, moreover believe it..

He always assures me that we deserve each other.. and with the time that we have spent together, I can say that those are the happiest moments that I can keep until my last breathe..

The last time I fall in love with Eric Bennet is a song I heard over the radio on our way home yesterday... I have read the lyrics on his blog but haven't heard it yet...

sigh? I wonder how can make him proud of me.. really proud of me. i keep on ranting about the changes I want to happen and he does not know that with every kiss and smile that he offers makes my heart light from all the worries that I have...

And with me sometimes being happy I tend to overlook that there are concerns of his -- it makes me sad that when I try to take care of him, I always lack on e aspect.. I am not blaming myself though, but I marvel how fate keeps us growing and going even if most of the time it causes us pain.
And he doesn't know that I am proud of him... Like what he once said, do not fret my dear.. eventually you will get there.. Give yourself some space.. It is your first time to be the head of your org.. and the skill of leading is still being developed... It was not your fault that you were sick... :) sheesh... I'll kill those people if you will get even more sick... :) but I know how it feels... it is just a challenge.. at least it is good that something stirred up... that means you value the position that was given to you..

And I admire you for the courage .. no matter how I make pigil, I know that there will come a time that you will be the man you ought to be... I don't want to take part to any of your glory.. I'll just be there gazing at you.. knowing and believing that i was just glad to be by your side... and to have you as you have me..

No comments:

Post a Comment