Tuesday, September 5, 2006

What About Love?


What if I took my time to love you?
What if I put no one above you?
What if I did the things
That really mattered?
What if I ran through
Hoops of disaster?

No one would care if
We never made it
We're in this alone
So why don't we face it
There is no room to
Blame one another
We just need time to
Forgive each other

What about love?
What about feeling?
What about all the things that make life worth living?
What about faith?
What about trust?
And tell me baby... what about us?

How can I give this
Love a new beginning?
How can I stop the rain?
It's never ending
How do I keep my soul believing?
Memories of how we
Should be keep calling

I'll take the rivers rise
I'll take the happy times
I'll take the moments of disaster


^.~ I've read Jenny's email. It contained something about this song. Really now, this is something that I have thought about before. And love is more than a word to describe a certain feeling. It's like stating a lot of explanations but nothing would really suffice, not capture its real meaning.. sigh? And no on will be able to fathom the real description.. More than a state of being elated, more than the comfort that you feel holding when you hold someone's hand, more than the warmth of a lover's embrace, more than the security of waking up each morning knowing that someone is thinking of you.


^.~ I believe that it is the greatest state or feeling that could change the whole world --- but at the same time, it can bring the most powerful person to his knees.. How wonderful it is to love and be loved in return.. But what if it dies? so they say, what if one grows out of love? instead of smile, it brings tears; instead of laughter.. it brings heartaches.


^.~ Hmmm... how utterly ironic. So, what about love?

No comments:

Post a Comment