Thursday, September 27, 2007

In His Hands


It has been 4 days since the night of the accident. Hunny and I were on our way to work and it was still early. It rained that afternoon and the night before I had a dream about a car crash - not once but twice. I even told him about him Monday morning and reminded that we should always pray for protection. Five minutes after we left the house, I prayed the Jabez prayer, minutes after that we got hit by another vehicle. Looking at the picture, I can't still believe I had no scratches or whatever knowing the I sat on the passenger seat, the side where we got hit and where all the glass shattered on my lap. A lot of people say it was a miracle and I believe that it is. I am writing in this blog not to brag, but to remind people who are going to read this to always pray and be careful. Heed warnings like dreams and always live your life in a way where we can give praise to God. For one more day.. He given me a chance to live. I may not have all the things that I want but at least I am alive and still with the people I love and those who love me. Plus I have a God who is faithful and who will remain that way until the end of days..
This is a song my mom always remembers every time she thinks of me. A song for the Lord for He has always protected me.

In Your Hands - Hillsongs United

I'm so secure, You're here with me
You stay the same, Your love remains here in my heart
So close I believe, You're holding me now
In Your Hands I belong, You'll never let me go
So close I believe You're holding me now
In Your Hands I belong, You'll never let me go
You gave your life
In Your endless love
You set me free
And showed the way
Now I am found
All along, You were beside me
Even when I could'nt tell
Through the years, You showed me more of You, more of You


No comments:

Post a Comment