Sunday, July 27, 2008

miss goody two shoes

One adjective that one cannot call me is "angel" since I am not the shy-type wall flower who chooses to be invisible in a crowd. Neither do I strive to stand out - but given the fact that I express my perspectives in life in a verbal manner, it gives me the tendency to capture other people's attention..

And no, I don't pretend I know everything - but I am definitely not a PUSHOVER. So stop telling me to do things.. You are not my boss, nor am I your maid. It is not my problem if you are such a mess even when everybody thinks you are perfect. You are just pleasing to the eyes -- of men. But I can't say it is something that women will clamor for.

Silly you, to think I will stand up straight on all your bidding.. It just makes you a laughingstock to those people who knows the real you. If you wanted to be that way, go ahead and be my guest. But I will not let you affect the quality of how I do my responsibility.


Stay back - I am not as innocent as you think I am.



No threats... Just consider it as a friendly advice. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment