Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Grinchy

My sister used to call me Grinchy since I am considered snobbish by those people I know. I cannot contest to that. Though this day is quite different - I admit that I am really grouchy!!!

First off, back still is aching though I already went to the hospital for check up yesterday. The doctor was quite unfriendly for me. Telling me that the xray were good so she would not be giving me any time off (in the medical certificate). I wanted to tell her that I am not looking for any rest {why? because (1) I don't get paid and (2) being sick requires additional expenses - which I clearly don't need right now}. Already has to be absent from work last night (bye-bye 1k from my next salary).

Second, the medicine she gave me makes me feel REALLY dizzy that I had to slow down with my audits since I need to careful hitting the wrong button.

Third, I am getting allergies since my desk is full of dust. I forgot the alcohol in the car. And nobody here has no alcohol. Argghhhh!!

Though one thing made me laugh today.. Reading posts in Gtalk today and I saw one signature from a fellow girltalker that says:

i know HE has reasons why until now we are still waiting..

Really had to laugh at this one - immediately thought of Hunny and what his reaction will be if I make kwento about it. Seem familiar eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment