Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Place


Today is not one of the best days of my life. A week has passed since a very unfortunate thing had happened. Clearly, it was unintentional. But, as God has planned, He took away a life. And that scenario has caused alot of people to suffer. Apparently, me and my family were affected. And it is not a very nice feeling. It has made me anxious, scared, sad and guilty - in the place of my dad.


Though I clearly don't want to pay for the sins of my father.. Moreover, I refuse to. Some things can't be helped. And I just felt my control snapped. Tomorrow, I need to do the right thing. Though I need to keep my head up high, I still need to find my roots and ask for God's grace to teach me to be humble. Which is not a very easy thing to do.


All day, I burrowed myself into watching Asian Drama series - one of the things I do to distract myself. And I think about my happy place -


In my happy place, I am with you. And that it is all I ever need..






Press on hime..

No comments:

Post a Comment