Sunday, April 12, 2009

Power Up

One thing that I do not like about the Lenten Season is that usually, the temperature is so high. It was friggin' hot yesterday.. and there is nothing much to do. Aside from doing the usual stuff (surfing, checking emails and playing DS) I just watched movies in Xbox.


Hun and I decided to go to La Mesa Ecopark, thinking it would be a good way to relax and unwind since the environment itself will bring us closer to nature. But we were wrong. It already summer vacation plus it was Black Saturday - the place was packed with people. The only activity that we were able to do was boating for an hour that was worth a hundred bucks. The fishing area is closed. Pool area is closed and one will not be able to find a decent place where you can just 'picnic'. We were there for about 30-45 minutes only.

Went to Bluwave to drink buko juice and I coerced Hunny to go to Timezone. I beat him (well, i was 3rd and he was 5th -- which rarely happens) to car racing. We sang 2 songs instead of 3 because I pushed the wrong code and a Korean song came up so I just canceled it since I can't read Korean. He also shot some hoops..


I appreciate the effort of him trying to help me de-stress. He kept on saying that I did not enjoy it since we were really looking foward going to the park. But little did he know that I was in my happy place again.


No matter where we go, what we do - or even we do nothing at all. As long as we are together. I am happy.







No comments:

Post a Comment