Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Shiny Blue Car

There was a time that I dreamt that Hunny and I got a new car. A shiny blue car - I don't know how we got it. But we were so happy that we don't need to replace the gray's tires.

Anyways, this morning at breakfast, Hunny mentioned that he is going to teach me how to drive if ever get a new car. Though it needs to be automatic.. (yippee!) I was so happy. :) Though I did not tell him.

Today, I dreamt of a dog biting me on the leg. This has bothered me.. Since I do not dream unless my dreams have meaning.. Just last week, I dreamt of being pursued by a man who wanted to kill me.. Morbid - yeah. And I don't like it one bit. So I keep on praying. And asking for the Lord's assistance and protection.

Ate Tina gave me a new bag! yehey! Twas simple but very nice. Love it.. (who am I kidding?) I love bags - all shapes, sizes, colors and designs!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment