Thursday, April 23, 2009

Tis not good to have this hyperacidity acting up again since yesterday. I helped Sara the other to have some medicine since she was the one who was really in pain & squirming on her seat. I guess what happened was that I am not eating right again - plus I am trying to go on a diet (which is not good for me) since I have ulcer. (arghhh!)


I also wanted to go back to Batangas and have a nice vacation. Like maybe 3 days/2nights of rest and recreation. Spend some time with Hunny and just enjoy nature. MY family is also planning to have a get-together. Maybe just a day swimming since we have kids. We might settle for Club Manila East since it is the most decent place. Though we have to figure out a way on how to be able to eat without any hassles since food is not allowed inside the resort. Buchi and I are also planning another double date getaway.. This maybe in Laguna. For a change of environment. So many plans - so little time. And mmoney is definitely an issue.


Anyways, I have to stop rambling now and start my audits. Though this week is really such too-lazy-to go-to -work week. Ryan already mentioned that I need to change my FB shoutout. (Too sleepy to go to work).


Signing off for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment