Saturday, May 9, 2009

Ramblings

Today is the day that i will write my thoughts that should have been posted here during the previous days.

Hunny bought me a phone (yehey) last Monday. Actually he bought us both phones. He is apparently trying (desperately) to le
t go of the g900 that I have given him for our anniversary last year. He is planning to buy an iTouch, and we thought it would be best if we both would sell the PDA's and stick with a basic phone.

I love my phone. Though before, I don't like it since it looks like a toy. It is very handy, with 3MP, auto focus cam. It even came with a tripod.. nice! Here are some pics of it..


My sister lost h
er phone yesterday. During her graduation.. Stupid right? Twas mine and hunny's Christmas gift to her. And I think she cried all the way home. Was not able to attend since I have work and I need to sleep. Well, I would not replace it. She would be borrowing my spare phone. But since she is already a graduate, she can find work and buy one for herself right? (nuff said)

I am already planning to treat them tomorrow at Dampa. Combined celebration for mom's day and her grad. Don't like what my ate did when I called her... hmp!

Lastly, before I continue my audits. My boss from being an MS emailed me for a project assignment.. Real estate - cool! I thought that has been cancelled since it was over a week since I last got an update from her. I will be taking out of town assignment now. And the token is like 8k (yahoo!!!) Love it. Sana wala nang hassle and matuloy. :) So I have to make tipid since we might be dropping by to Tagaytay as well. Hopefully. But we still need to buy tires... :-S

No comments:

Post a Comment