Thursday, March 11, 2010

Fat Boys!

Tweedledum and Tweedledee
Agreed to have a battle;
For Tweedledum said Tweedledee
Had spoiled his nice new rattle.
Just then flew down a monstrous crow,
As black as a tar-barrel;
Which frightened both the heroes so,
They quite forgot their quarrel

Tweedledum and Tweedledee are fictional characters in an English language nursery rhyme and in Lewis Carroll's Through the Looking-Glass, and What Alice Found There.

In the 2010 movie Alice in Wonderland, they were pertained as the "fat boys" of the Red Queen or the Queen of Hearts.

I cannot say I am having a hard time at work. For me, what I am going through is just a phase considering this is just my third month. I call the roadblocks as challenges. And behind these roadblocks are people who think they know everything. For me, I just call them "Tweedledum and Tweedledee".

No comments:

Post a Comment