Friday, April 23, 2010

April 29, 2009 | The Simple Things

April 29, 2009 | The Simple Things

it is 5 in the morning, and yes I am awake. I guess I have gotten used to the night life. not the social night life but since work demands me to be an owl, i think it is hard to break the habit even during weekends.

hunny has again amazed me today. it is quite amusing how he has these ways of being sensitive to my needs when i least expected it. yeah, i am a sucker for romance. those silly things that can make a girl fall head over heels with a guy for doing sweet things. hunny has those moments. but those are not the moments that stick to me.

the first time i have had that amazing feeling was when we were out of town for Laguna. our first feeble attempt to escape from the metro. he fetch me at work and we were backpacking. and we arrived okay and everything. took a shower before i plan to sleep. was too sleepy to dry my hair. and since that was a major no-no. he towel-dried my hair himself.. (awwww) silly yes, simple.. nothing ordinary but for me - heart-melting.

second was i got hospitalized because of dengue. i am a big girl that i can feed myself. but he fed me ans was even absent at work just to make bantay at the hospital.

third is during the times that he prepares baon for me. few guys do that. and i find it really, really heartwarming.

and now, last night. i had my period -unfortunately during our out of town shopping assignment. i had brought all those sexy undergarments. and boom! red alert. had to buy the not-so sexy ones. so i had to wash it first. i did not know, that he washed it for me.

sometimes, he still catches me off-guard. dumbfounded. now i am crying not for the sake of being sentimental. but feeling grateful because i know he is still the man i have vowed to love for the rest of my life five years ago. maybe not the same - same.. but a better one.

i love you sleepyhead.

for you, forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment