Wednesday, April 28, 2010

iPlay

Given my current irritation with some people right now.. And in as much as I would like to name them, it seemed useless to waste my time in recognizing their best efforts to be such pain in the asses.. I play to de-stress. I remember Hunny bringing me to Timezone to play and unwind. And that seemed like a very stimulating way to channel my anger or any negative feeling I have.

Though we seldom do that anymore because it is expensive, we have the Nintendo Wii and the NDS.. I also got the addicting Plants vs. Zombies game for my lappie. The no-need to install version.. (Yipee!).

So whenever I am stressed, I play. And instead of naming those who-must-not-be-named, I think of them as zombies that I need to eliminate- After all, that is the only way for me to get even and still remain professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment