Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Q for Quality


When I started "accidentally" in the CRM business, I was very naive but later on I desired of becoming a part of the training team. Maybe because I got so used to talking to people, helping them and teaching kids at Sunday School during my younger days.

Though as time goes by, even when my Blar kept pushing me and my team mates to apply for a higher post, the idea of being a manager or a TL as they so call it did not appeal to me. She always make fun of me and telling me that I just don't want to have a headache bcoz of having a hard time managing people.

Seriously, I like motivating people. Sharing ideas, talking to them BUT  don't like my stats/performance be affected on how they act. Maybe it is a little bit of selfishness in me but I never really thought that I'd cut the post. Even if I know that I'd get it if I apply. I never did.

Now, I belong to the Quality Team since 2005. from 3 different companies and different accounts. And I must say even if I desperately tried to get away from this kind of work and tried pursuing HR, I stil came back. 
Hm, maybe because the salary is way much better. Or maybe I had no choice at that time. But this field just fits. I enjoy my work. I am always questioning the rules to do check and balance. I don't mind if it is tedious. Trying to be above others to make sure I know what I need to know. (because the title demands so).

But oh how I hate people who are defensive, egotistic and STUPID. It is way much better to talk to a person who admits he is wrong than to discuss things with someone who feels that he is always right.

It is frustrating to repeat the same things. And boring to just go through the same process. Can't you just shut up?

No comments:

Post a Comment