Friday, April 23, 2010

Weekend

I enjoyed my weekend with Hunny. Though it was hot and tiring - because of the research we needed to do for the resorts in Batangas and Subic. As well as the venue for our reunion, I must admit that it was nice to stay at home for a change.

Plans for the reunion on the 18th are pushing through. We changed the venue from Adarna Food and Culture (my cousin's resto) to Max's Restaurant in Quezon Avenue. The price quotation that my cousin gave was expensive - and the menu was not even okay. Hunny remembered that twas better to get Max's - so I texted my aunt about it. Good thing she visited the place and inquired, as well as Aberdeen Court. After tallying the number of people and the location and the menu.. they decided to choose Max's. (yipee!)

I had a not so good argument with a fellow QA last Friday. I hate the fact that she assumed that I was the one butting in to their conversation, when in fact, she was the one. I tried controlling my patience because I wanted to be professional but I really did not like the way she acted.. Saturday night, she YM'd me and said sorry. But twas not in my heart to reply, that's why I didn't. Today, at work, she asked me if I was able to get my message. And why I did not reply. I just told her I was busy - end of story.

Swimming will be at Subic. Though am not sure of the location. I need to find the ffg asap: (1) a tankini (2) a dress for the reunion. ahahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment