Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Me to Alec

Yo. I arrived home early this morning and found dad "cleaning" my room. The side where you have store those toys of yours (at the back of the door). I couldn't figure out what seemed to be missing though.. after he got out of the room.

I slept, then woke up and he asked me to check over the internet the price of silver. Then I tried sleeping again. It just dawned to me that one of the plastic storage.. (the green one) was missing. I asked him. and he made this f*cking stupid reason that he was unable to bring it back because I was inside the room. He even has the gall to ask me why I was looking for it. So I said you asked me to check on something. He brought it back and I have a strong feeling that your things are not as complete as they were before.

So this is the long story. I am outraged.
The short story? Don't make me say "I told ya so". To ensure ALL your things are safe.
You did not listen. Am not telling mom to ruin her day. She is supposed to be happy.
I bet you are pissed. But imagine how I am feeling.
Am actually trying my best to be calm. But that is not just me.

I will not seek reasons as to why he is like that. or why he is doing the things he is doing. Too much of a headache.
Part of me seeks solace in the fact that those are just material things. Which is bull. Of course.
Anyway, am off to work.

Stay safe. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment