Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Beatles RockBand

 My parents both loved music. And unlike any other kids, me and my siblings grew up familiar with songs from Bread, Abba and so on. One of our favorite bands of course is the Beatles. I remember watching their music videos after lunch during Saturday at TV5.

Last Christmas, my original plan was to give Hunny the Rockband: Beatles Edition. I practically called almost all toy stores around the Metro scouting for prices and joined forums to check where I can buy a set that is worthy of the price. I was able to see the last stock for a store in Eastwood. I tried to reserve it but they mentioned that they only accept 2 days reservations. Twas a month before Christmas and I was still saving up for it. So I told myself that if it is meant for me, it will be for me.

Two days before I checked it again, it was bought by another customer. And yes, I was very disappointed. I tried looking for other RockBand sets, but I had not bought any since I originally want the Beatles. Plus when I asked Hunny to choose between Guitar Hero or Guitar Hero (the only available sets) he asked me not to buy it any more because we have to save up.

Sigh! Now, as I listen to songs like "I Wanna Hold Your Hand", "She Loves You", "A Hard Days Night" and "All My Loving" I wished that that set was for my Hunny. He would have been happy. I even planned to take a vid as he opens his gift. I anticipated twinkling eyes and a big grin on his face that never fails to make me crazy in love with him.

Oh well, there is still next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment