Wednesday, January 19, 2011

On Dream and Madness!

On Dreams:
I am still amazed on how God speak to me in dreams. Yes, in dreams. This has always been, and I think, will always be my gift from the Almighty. I think it was two or three weeks ago that I dreamt of Hunny’s mom being mad at me because if something. Whatever the reason was, I was unable to catch it but in my dream, I was dumbfounded because I did not do anything for her to be mad.
Last Sunday, I dreamt again - of Hunny’s family. I can’t remember what it was about but that was the first time that I dream of them.

On Madness:
I have never felt so insulted in my life. And it is all because of a freaking swimsuit? It would have been better if I really did something wrong or said something. That itself makes me even more furious. 

When I heard him over the phone relaying what they said, I was so mad that I almost cried. I got a grip of myself with thoughts that they are NPR worth my tears. Yes, my pride have been bruised. And since this is not the first time, I guess I should not be taken aback. What else can I expect from you? Sadly, I realized from them?

I was raised to respect the elderly. May it have connection to me or not. But I guess respect is earned as well. After a little too many encounters, nobody can't blame me for not saving any for you. Because you are so not worth it.
Am I that stupid to ask a guy to buy me swimsuits? I have had many guy friends but never in my life had I asked for a favor as intimate as that. I may have been pissed off and sad because the one I was supposed to get was given to another. That may have been the reason why Hunny asked his cousin if we can make pasabay.. But was I not the one who thought to order online so it would not be too much of a burden? I was still hesitant even for now. Twas only the other day that I learned from Hunny that he already mentioned it to his cousin.

I think this whole scenario is pathetic and stupid. All because people don't know how to keep their hands off other people's lives! Besides, if your make-up stories are true, what is it to you? Eh hindi naman ako syo nagpapabili?

See, this is why I stay away from you. Because you are always up to no good. Because you always think that people have to think highly of you and your so-called graces. Bah! Such mockery.

Six hours later:

I am really pissed off as I type away the feelings bubbling inside me this afternoon. Now, though I am editing and adding up a few more lines, I decided not to remove anything from the original post. It would defeat the purpose of me having a blog anyway. Though I am still mad, I am still trying to understand and justify their reaction. Though I would never completely comprehend on why they decided to speak ill of me before even confirming things if they are really true. Headache was what I have gotten of thinking things through. I will be trying to focus on more important things though – like the leap of job hunting and staying at Singapore by May. I am actually looking forward to it. Pleasant thoughts and always moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment