Friday, January 7, 2011

My Victoria's Secret Addiction

I know it would be such an understatement to say that what I have for Victoria's Secret is just mere fondness. Most of my friends - or the people who knows me would raise their eyebrows. So, I am fully admitting that what I have is addiction. 

I can't remember how it started but the first VS thingie I acquired was from the Secret Garden Collection - Pure Seduction Body Mist. Then I got the hydrating body lotion.
 

In no particular order, here are a few of the items in my keeping. 


Secret Garden Collection - Pure Seduction Refreshing Body Mist
- is a single best-selling item. Invigorating and calming all at once, this delightfully fragrant mist is formulated with moisturizing aloe and soothing chamomile to leave skin supersoft.




Secret Garden Collection - Pure Seduction Hydrating Body Lotion
Pamper skin with this enticing blend of casaba melon, plum and freesia. Conditioning lotion, with nourishing aloe, oat and grapeseed extracts, plus antioxidant vitamins C and E, leaves skin enriched with moisture and sensuous fragrance.



Love Spell Gift Bag
Indulge in three luxurious scented body essentials. Love Spell® is a lavishly lush blend of peach, cherry blossom and white jasmine. This was acquired from a colleague. I have the maroon one for the pouch and the purple on for the bag.



 Victoria's Secret Wristlet
Definitely not to girly for me! Love this and used only when necessary. I am pretty sure that with all the ID's and cards I have, it would not fit in here.



 Secret Garden Collection - Limited Edition Scents
These three were pasalabong from my cousin in Texas.



 These two were bought during summer. I still have them! I will be getting the third one again on Monday! Yipee! I believe that I have blogged about this before but since there were different delays I was unable to receive it last year. Anyway, as the saying goes, good things comes to those who wait. Now I have another motivation to run and do yoga.


 Ultra-sexy and perfect for carrying everything you need. In travel-ready nylon with pebble-finish trim, gold-tone hardware and a metallic logo plaque. Use the two exterior side pockets to stash a cell phone, lip gloss or other small must-haves. This bag was envied by many. And I got it online for half the price! A great bargain and a fair deal. My lappie fits on it!

Beauty Rush Double Mist - Plumdrop
A doubly sweet hydration sensation! Two layers of skin conditioners and fragrance mix things up for soft, scented skin. Bought this during our trip to Singapore.



Dream Angels Heavenly 
America's #1 fragrance. Give in to ethereal romance. Soft and smooth with a creamy blend of white peony, soft vanilla and creamy sandalwood. This was a gift from Chi last year.



My latest acquired VS bag is red and big. Definitely eye-catching and I love it! Pricey but worth it.

And I almost forgot these three!
Very Sexy® Lace & Mesh Teddy
Art deco decadence, in a retro style with futuristic shine. Adjustable halter strap. Plunging neckline with keyhole front. Cheeky-shaped back with ruching. Snap closure at bottom. Unlined. Imported nylon/spandex/rayon/Lurex®.




Victoria's Secret Sexy Sport Yoga Mat
Need I say more?


Velour Classic Hoodie
Softness and style are a perfect match, with a slim fit in the touch you love.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment