Sunday, January 16, 2011

Nails and Hair Bonding with Chi


My hair has always been straight. 
Never been treated, colored and the sorts until I was in college.
I usually dye it brown though I really did not see any difference since my original hair color is not black. Black brown maybe. 
 Anyway, I accompanied Chi yesterday in the salon because she wanted it to be treated with L'oreal Xtenso. We had our nails done as well and I was the one who picked the colors at Face Shop the other night. Less sleep for Chi for two consecutive nights and me with no sleep since I woke up 7PM the night before, we were both happy to leave the salon by 4 in the afternoon. We started 10:30 and waited for the stylist for almost an hour. Twas worth it I believe. Had my hair half/semi-rebonded and requested for a purple cellophane as always. Went home, ate late lunch and slept for eleven hours. Oh what a day!


No comments:

Post a Comment