Thursday, February 17, 2011

Friday Getaway at Casa Ibiza

Oh how the Lord moves in perfect timing. As always, I am left amazed. And thank God for technology as well. :)

My brother will be arriving next week for vacation. He is currently studying Nihonggo at Osaka, Japan in preparation for his Masters there. (Another blessing from the Lord) He will be here for at least a month to apply for his visa.We are going to have a pre-birthday celebration for him since he will be back in Japan before his actual birthday and also our elder sister's birthday. Yey!

I tried looking for places to go where we can relax, unwind and bond. First was Camayan Beach Resort in Subic. This is a great place for the kids since it is also near Ocean Adventure. But quite pricey plus the tollway fee would be more than Php700. We would not fit in an SUV for we are 12. So that would be two vehicles plus the gas and toll fee plus accommodation and food not to mention the Ocean Adventure tickets for the kiddos. 

Then I searched over the internet for Batangas Beaches. I wanted it to be in the beach since it feels like summer already. I checked Balai Isabel, Palmbeach Resort and La Luz which are famous Batangas beaches. I almost booked with Coral Beach Club but decided to still weigh my other options. It has to be budget-friendly with comfy place to sleep since we have three kids, as much as possible a beach with pool (like what my mom requested).

I was browsing through Facebook when I saw a friend's post about Casa Ibiza. I have already checked their site before in courtesy of fellow Girltalkers though I haven't really paid too much attention. So here's the deal from Cashcash Pinoy - Only P3,430 for One Night-Stay and Complimentary Breakfast for 6 people in a Grand Villa at Casa Ibiza! The usual rate is Php 6300.  

I bought two vouchers without any hesitation. And am happy with it. Now we have a place, I am pressure-free and I hope we will enjoy our stay. 

Here are some pictures of the place. Will be taking pictures and will post it here after the trip.









For additional information about Casa Ibiza, you can check their site.
They also have a Facebook Page
For inquiries, you can call (02) 2112073.





No comments:

Post a Comment