Monday, February 21, 2011

Last week, we (Chi, Hunny and me) were able to watch Tangled in 3D at Eastwood Mall. Though, animated flicks are usually for kids, we have anticipated for the showing and thought it would be something fresh for a change. Well, I am not writing this entry for the said movie though. Raymund (Chi's significant other) was unable to join us because he had to finish projects for work. He has always been a busy dude so he promised  us that he'd make bawi this weekend.

The usual laid back Sunday passed by but we decided to pursue with movie and dinner in the afternoon. Chi and I were sending SMSs back and forth thinking what would be good to watch.. if I remember it correctly, we even both used the phrase "worth watching". So I checked ClickTheCity and saw Adam Sandler's and Jennifer Aniston's "Just Go With It" and watched the trailer on Youtube.

I really hoped for it to be good so we would not waste money and time over something that would just make us feel empty or with no feeling at all after watching. And it was, there is an undeniable chemistry between the leads which is not surprising because they are both good comediennes. Never a dull moment though the story line is really the usual. A romantic comedy for its genre, I can say that it was worth-watching. My rating? ★★★★
out of 5 ★s. 

Here is the official trailer: 


No comments:

Post a Comment