Friday, March 18, 2011

It's Friday

I haven't blogged for quite some time now. I know I can use the excuse that I have been busy at work and with so many things. But considering the fact that I can watch episodes of AI and AMNT, download e-books/audio books and read DramaBeans for updates, saying that would be so lame. I'm afraid I have this tendency to do things that I want whenever I feel like it.. yeah impulsive. That I am.

So anyway, time to catch up. I only have 2 weeks to prepare myself prior to telling my boss that I am going to leave the company. Until now, I am doin' bits and pieces of preps for the move but it has not really sinked in that deep yet. Plus with all the chaos going around the world. It is a little bit selfish (in my opinion) to just focus on what I need to do two weeks from today.

Hm, I guess I am fighting an inner battle, in a sense that I am taking my time to get used to leaving home and I know (though am assured) that I can get by, there will be major adjustments that has to be done in my lifestyle, in the way I act and the way I decide on things. I have ALOT of back reading forums, checking websites, etc. on how to cope.. adjust but I know it wouldn't be that easy. But I pray for God's grace. I know this is His Will. I know I have to step up.

So on a laid back Friday shift (still keeping my fingers crossed) I want to take the opportunity to look for jobs, double check job hunting requirements, find a part-time/online job that would add in the savings for SG.

Oh well, I am done eating my feel-good food for the day : Dairy Queen's Dilly Bar which is cheap and yummy at the same time.. So on with the Thinking Caps..

No comments:

Post a Comment