Monday, September 19, 2011

Hello Again!

Hello blog, it is nice to see you again. I know I have been very busy these past few months.

Changes happened very fast and as many thoughts I have that I wanted to put in writing, I was  unable to find a time to sit and just type away. For that I apologist. And it is quite ironic that amidst my busy schedule now and an abrupt answer to a phone call offering slimming services, I am starting to write again. Well, I know that you woud be the only one who would not give any indifferent reaction to what I'll say. You'll just listen. And that's what I love and missed about you. Anyway, where would I start? Last entry I have here was about my great Singapore challenge.

Moving into a new place - without anything to hold on to or any assurance of the future was quite scary. As what a few of my colleagues have mentioned, leaving a good position at IBM is like throwing all away. Not to mention very very crucial.

But God is good. And He will always be faithful. Oh, I must change what I said on the last  paragraph, we have something to hold on to, God. And yes, it may sound very spiritual - but we were really tested during our first month here. Accommodation was already provided by the Pua couple. One of the things we would always be grateful of - plus I gained two cousins and one nephew. Since Ate Tina and Kuya Raymond has been living here, I only met them on few occasions when they are in Manila. And we didn't have the time to chat and talk about things - and life as it goes. But when we stayed to their place - I learned a lot of things. All was in a haze actually, and  my idea of fast-paced is way different than what we have experienced.

Let me note a few things:
1. I learned how to cook again. Cooking is easy when you have recipes and videos available on You Tube. Planning the meals everyday is quite difficult. Plus, having a 7 month pregnant woman in the house, the diet must be maintained as well as her craving.
 
2. After-meal conversations is what I love most - about family, friends, finding work and things about Singapore.
 
3. Budget - this one, I am still trying to learn.

Gotta go for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment