Sunday, November 27, 2005

after offs..

oh well... i really feel so lazy going to work after my offs.. :) and there are alot of long calls and so many calls today. sometimes I ask myself how the hell did i get into this kind of job. True, I like helping people but sometimes I get tired of just talking yadah-yadah 8 hrs a day.

good thing there is slipihead who always remind me that if it were not for this job, I wil not be able to help my family and buy things I want. sigh? sometimes, this everyday habit gets boring and draining also.. esp if you're dealing with stupid people who are trying to make things harder by pretending to be smart.

and speaking of pc. i did upgrade ours... well, parang saiplitan and biglaan pa nga? nahiya ako kay sleepyhead ng sobra.. his savings was the money we used first and then he was the one who did almost everything. but i swear, when I saw him mad yesterday.. - i was a liitle bit afraid.. trying to think how to pacify him. I was guilty also because I forgot to remind him that it was 110volts. well, at least now it is workign again..

thanks to my sleepyhead.. dont know what i'd do without him... whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment