Tuesday, November 29, 2005

oh what a day...

i am exhausted. we have been working about 9 hours.. i was even too sleepy to eat and just dozed off when i arrived home. and it may be that i woke up at the wrong side of the bed.. i learned that huhun was with his HS friends. see, i dont have any problems with that. they are, after all his friends.. or whatever.. the thing that I don't like is alcohol.. though I am not biased, I mean.. what the hell does it good to you? and why do they have to drag other people into habits of drinking... if they want to be miserable... then let them be.. but not as to get involved with their so-called habits. darn. was I mad like i have not been the mad before. huhun insisted that he will make hatid.. i am really not pissed off, not worried... concerned is the exact word to explain it. i don't like him to drive and drink... it is so obvious to know the reason why.. what really pissed me off was his friends laughing at the backseat.. oh well, it is not my car and nakikisakay lang ako kaya i have know right to complain.. but it irritated me more.. when they just laughes... i mean *wtf??? was that all about... or is there way to avoid the silence?well... apparently -- it annoyed me more.. knowing that naka-inom na sila kaya mas lalong makulet?? sigh? i am willing to know and befriend the people that he loves and that is a part of his life. no questions on that.. but I am jsut wondering what good does it do if they always drink kapag nagkikita? wala na bang ibang maganda at kapaki-pakinabang na gagawin aside from that???? some people may comment on this that I am such a worry-freak... well, i dont care.. why? because this is me.. when I am not okey.. I am not going to pretend to be okey. WYSIWYG . that is me. nothing to pretend. if just by any case, you will be reading this huhun.. i know you do understand... and i know you know what i feel and you are sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment