Wednesday, November 30, 2005

True Colors


hmm - i am a person of many questions.. why? because I love to think.. and basic all before... my OC was to write everything I feel... maybe it be good or bad,,, it is my way of expression.. and I haven't done that lately. when my journal was my bestfriend.. there you can see the real me.. my fears.. my hope... my beliefs and my source of joy..

as corny as it seems.. it is me.. i wonder.. can someone love me for who i really am and not for the person they perceives me to be?aa

i remember a friend - though we are not into speaking terms anymore.. well, basically because I was the one who decided to stay away.. this person.. gave me that song during one of my lowest times...

and am I capable of making someone happy when they see the true colors?

No comments:

Post a Comment