Sunday, December 4, 2005

i need sleep!?!


oh boy.. am I really feeling sleepy today.. and all the more I have the tendency to be irate.. I don't like rendering mandatory OT.. i believe there is no such a thing.. that is basically crap.

and now, here I am - taking calls to stupid people who insist in using modern technology.. so demanding & rude asking for ts!?... who says the Americans are smart??? try working in a call center.. you'll be able to prove yourself wrong... haha

both me & hunny are tired.. and we both lack of sleep.. they played dota all night long.. and I worked in this job I don't even remember why I got in here anyways...

Geo mentioned that I ought to include him here.. (s)he never stops pestering me.. well good thing he is here... at least I have someone that I can kill when I get irate... he is more of a... whatdaya call that? shock absorber! hehe (mwah! geo..)

nothing much to tell as of this day... the upgrade of the pc is to be continued.. and i have gotten time to listen to Tita Bamba's stories...

sigh? am i sleepy... :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment