Tuesday, December 6, 2005

sleep all day


for starters.. I did not render the one hour overtime this morning.. I was so tired and I feel so sick that is why I decided to go home..i did not even bother to ask RTA because I don't know if they will allow me to.. so I went straight home and slept all day...

sleep all... sleep all day... from morning till evening... and a long lost friend of mine woke me up... she is getting married next year and.. good for her I can say... hoping that I'd be the bridesmaid ulet... hehehe..


hmm... hunny insisted that he'd make hatid even if he is not feeling well and we ate pizza!!??!! i dunno.. sudden cravings... at least I was able to rest... if I did not go home kanina... siguro I'd be absent tonight... whew??

sleep all.. sleep all day...

No comments:

Post a Comment