Thursday, December 8, 2005

missing you...


for the first time in my call center life.. i am close to having no voice at all and that nurse.. i don't even understand her... she wants to have my tonsils namamaga before she could give me an hour rest... for God sakes, it is just an hour???? not for me to rest physically to rest but for my throat to rest... so that I can take calls properly... and now i am taking calls.. I am not trying to stress my throat or whatsoever... how i wish hindi nlang ako pumasok?? darn. but nanghihinayang ako sa salary?? why??? i dont care about money much but there is this great pressure at home to heLp... "more" which I myself cant understand if it practical or logical to do that.... i dont know... i am confused about the whole idea also... huhun passed the screening.. how I wish he'd be working... but with this kind of company... i am having second thoughts.. i want to be with him.. i miss spending quality time with my slipihead... sigh?? i was wondering if misses me too.. :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment