Wednesday, December 7, 2005

strawberry fields forever..

mm.. it is near the end of my shift but I still have to do the one hour mandatory overtime. later I'll try to do it before my shift.. well, I was close to be pissed off last night. i don't know... well.. maybe when you are in love there is a thin line that divides selflessness and selfishness.. sensitivity and being insensitive.. you know.. those kind of things... maybe I just don't like the idea of having someone around when huhun makes hatid to me sa office.. It felt awkward.. but not with all people though.. just some.. you see... i am not the type of person who gives my trust esp. if I have gotten not-so-good impression of you the first time we meet. sigh? i wonder if this is just a natural feeling or if this is just one of my over reactions... huhun is going to look for work. i don't know if he is serious with it. well.. i just don't know.. i would love to have him for a colleague but i am thinking what if it will hinder with his studies though... and now that he mentioned that he mentioned tatay doesn't like them to be working @ callcenters... sigh? I'll just be beside you huhun.. if you think you can do it... studies & work.. then you go ahead.. I have faith you... always had...

No comments:

Post a Comment