Sunday, December 18, 2005

more each day

I am feeling lazy as ever. But needless to say, I need to work and earn money. Huhun and I already bought gifts for people but we are still not finished.. It is not that too many people on the list but there are a lot of people and we were exhausted the other day also...

Hmm.. I wanted to go to church today.. but I cannot because I still have to render the mandatory overtime. Probably Huhun is still sleeping. I believed he slept late waiting for Chi to come home.

We have been spending a lot of time together. And sometimes I wonder if he is getting tired of it. Oh well, there are just some awfully-quiet days that we still choose to stick with each other.. It is like those days that is somehow... hmmm... you have nothing else left to say.. just the presence is enough.

 
and i am beginning to love him a little more each day... it grows.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment