Wednesday, December 14, 2005

when crabs learn to fly....


i wonder when this will happen... or if by any chance there is a possibility that it could happen... well... maybe never. why? because if someone is to ask me.. that is the time that i'll be letting go of the love I am feeling right now.. i usually have alot of things in my mind - but at the end of the day.. after i sort it all out.. - it all goes down to one thing. and however sad or dreary or troublesome the day has been.. i can find one reason why I smile. it because I am happy to have someone like Huhun in my life right now... and maybe he doesn't know it- or maybe he does. but i accept him for who he is... him and me may have alot of differences.. there are some things that he does that sometimes bothers me.. and many times that i have been selosa... making kulit.. and making lambing... always wanting to to be with him... wanted to do things together with him... that seemed like I can never last a day without him... i maybe needy... or babyish... all this dependency sounds so immature if other may say so.. but apart from it all..

I can stand up for him... even if I have to stand by him myself.

he doesn't know that it is not I don't want him to work. It is just that I worry that he will over-exhaust himself. I swore to myself that I'd support him for what he wants to do as long as I know that he will be happy and it will do him something good. he doesn't know that I am of proud him... (being a dean's lister or not) but for the guy I knew then... the person I have grown to love with and the man I respect now.. i don't like seeing him pressured... thinking what he needs to do first.. study or work... but i know too well that he needs both. hmm... and i know that sometimes he worries about me making the gastos... men's pride. ha... if we could have it the other way around... i'd be saving the money not just for me.. but for us... i know he wouldn't like that idea.. but i plan to love for the rest of my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment