Monday, September 4, 2006

Sweet Mondays

oh well.. it has been a peaceful and sweet Monday for me. After spending the past three days contemplating... (ha! I like to use that word.. ) I was able to find solace in letting God do His thing.

after re-thinking and finding solutions... worrying sick up to the point that I don't want to come to work, I was able to let live and let God. The typical Gemini -- always want to be in control. always want to feel secure. sigh? someone was able to make me come into my senses that no matter how I think about resolving things at the same time, I will not be able to do so...

take it easy.. so he says. hunny has always been the calming voice that soothes my worries. moccha frappe or caramel macchiato will be a great way or relaxing... and waste about 150 bucks for Timezone will help me de-stress (if there is such a word)... but I am trying to play Sims for a change. :)

I do thank my manager for the assistance though, I have been one of the most demanding agents on the team.. hehe but I am proud to say I do deserve to have some credits at times though.. haha.. I wonder what Cat will think after she reads this..

Carpe Diem! Seize the day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment