Tuesday, September 18, 2007


i guess I really have gotten my obsession for korean dramas and movies from hunny, ever since "my sassy girl" and "windstruck" days.. :) from then, till now I never got tired of watching them even if I have to read subtitles. I already am familiar with some korean words.. haha but am still not learning how to speak their language..

anyways, I am currently watching the Coffee Prince.. cute and funny series. I can say that I have don't have any doubts since Princess Hours was quite a success as well. Very pretty and talented girl Eun Ye who posed as a boyish 24-year old striving to earn money because she was the head of the household. She was forced to work in a coffee shop (Coffee Prince) and fooled her manager that she was a guy.. sigh?


No comments:

Post a Comment