Friday, April 24, 2009

Laugh. Live. Love.

Twas supposed to be fun, and light - and a stress reliever. All in a day's work. We were on our way home. I left my phone in the car last night so there was no way for me to text you or you text me if you are goin' to pick me up already. I think I am silly enought to leave my iPod open and the battery drained. The moment I was suppose to set the alarm, it was giving me the no battery warning sign already.

I woke up as usual. You did not tell me how long you have waited. We talked about the usual stuff - office related things. I was making lambing since I miss you already. Then Jason Mraz's song.. originally by Old English "Melt With You" was played over the radio.

I love the song and started sing. Pretending that I have a mic. The song was quite memorable because twas the song I sang the day we I was able to cajole you to do the karaoke. I don't know if you are not in the mood, maybe you are just tired.

But you asked me to stop. That spoiled my moment. (sigh?) Undeniable silence followed.

It is just sad. I have always been the serious one, the responsible one.. my siblings even call me a stickler to propriety. The only time I relax is when I am with you. And those little times are the moments I treasure.

I cannot change you. Nor can I force you to do things you cannot like. I know that -


But I hope to share with you how wonderful my life has been since I met you.


Live and let live.

Laugh. Live. Love.

There are only a few things left for free in this world. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment