Saturday, April 25, 2009

Random Ramblings..

I got sort-of pissed off with people today. We had a calibration with the client. And we weren't even informed what time not until I asked if there will be. One said there is , the other one mentioned that out LOB is not included. Then, we even have to ask what number to dial - instead of them giving us the information beforehand. I mean, is it so hard to make a recurring calendar invite is Outlook?

To my frustration, I even went to jobstreet and updated my account. I even sent one job application and did not tell anyone about it. Even Hunny. I know the importance of tenure, that is why I am trying all I can to be patient and stay but all seemed so unofficial and unprofessional here. Since when have you seen leads bickering over the proper scoring in front of their members? And a sup who just roams around every time? With another not being bale to defend our side to management? And oh yeah, an infamous newly-promoted QAA who has a lot of inconsistencies when doing audits.

Anyways, so much for my random ramblings. I slept 12hrs yesterday that is why I am not sleepy at all at work. There were just a few people who came in since they offered time-off. We are nearing the quota, that is why they are trying to lessen the audits per day, thus allowing people to go on unpaid leave if they want to. This is means that your salary will be 1k less every pay out. Tsk, tsk.. Not good.

Looking back, how I wish I haven't left my second company. I am clearly in the greener pastures there. And was already up for promotion. Though because of my haste decision - I left. My bad, I know.

Sigh. This is confusing. :-S


No comments:

Post a Comment