Friday, April 23, 2010

Holy Week 2010

Sunday, April 11, 2010 at 4:34 AM
 

is quite and subdued for me. No beach vacation, no out of town getaway unlike the others. Truthfully, I envy having fun in the sun. But knowing that we have had so many expenses over the past few weeks – the Wii and hunny’s two TVs.. plus the upcoming SG trip on July demands me to save.. Sigh!

So I play the Wii to try to compensate for the yoga classes since Thurs and Fri were cancelled since it is vacation. Also, because of the doctor’s orders, Hunny is to stay away from the gym for a week. But hopefully I’ll get to attend Noelle’s class on Wednesday.

I was so excited because Hunny mentioned at breakfast that we were supposed to watch “How To Tame A Dragon” in 3D @ MOA. But I think he changed his mind.

So I looked for things to do – aside from listening to the Eclipse AB again, I am going to watch via streaming this Taiwanese Drama. Received good feedbacks.. Though judgement is yet to be given after Episode 21.

No comments:

Post a Comment