Friday, April 23, 2010

Kipling!

Thursday, April 8, 2010 at 1:20 PM

Today is a so-so day. Good thing that I slept early to make sure that I get enough sleep. Since Meralco is scheduling a rotating brown out because they claim that we are out of power supply. An hour per location which started last Tuesday.

The internet was fixed as well. Good thing because I need to finish
the Taiwanese drama I have been watching since last week. Plus I am going to play another FB app called Hotel City.

Hunny gave me a phone pouch courtesy of Kipling (yey!). My first Kipling. Though the color is like bubble gum pink, I still like it because it came from hunny AND it was a gift (need not to be choosy).

Work hours flew like calm waters - calm and steady. I think I will be finish my quota for this week earlier than usual. Coaching session was alright. TL was still smiling. Though I am still trying to discern if it is just a facade. If it is, am not bothered by it. Since what we do is work, and in work, we have to be professional.

Tweedledee made a mistake. And now I am the one to pay for it. It ticks me off. But I won't let it ruin my day. Since I know inside that it was the one who was at fault and not me.

Haven't gone to the gym for this week since hunny still has to rest. Will be accompanying him to the doctor this weekend for an xray since his shoulder muscles are still aching.

Ate Viren already replied about my pauwi. She was able to check out the VS Mist I was looking for. But not the bikini. She told me she's going to look for it again this weekend and if not, she'll just order it online.

Still have no final decision as to where we are going for April 17-18 with Hunny's family. I need to look for another place for my family outing because Khalid and Paulo already asked if they can come with us. I have no qualms about it naman though I haven't asked other members of my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment