Friday, April 23, 2010

Sleepy

I am so darn sleepy. News stated that yesterday was recorded as the hottest day for 2010. And it was very difficult for me to sleep because of the heat. And to add the fact, that I have been sleeping on the floor and not on my bed since March. Summer has decided to start early. And don't get me wrong, I am a warm-blooded person, but I don't like to much heat because it makes me feel nauseous.


Second, my day at work started with a calibration and an interlock. By the time I went back to my desk, the desire to do the audits is not there - no matter how hard I try to concentrate. I ate lunch and burned my tongue since I did not have dinner and was too hungry to eat after the meeting.


And even if I have my gummy worms to keep me company, I am still sleepy.


Maybe this is PMS. I have had tantrums and picked fights with Hunny and my siblings since last Saturday when we watched Clash of The Titans - which by the way, is just a waste on money if you watch it on 3D. Since it is not like a 3D material (based on my own opinion). I should have just picked "How To Train Your Dragon" because it way much better than the former. I almost cried when Toothless fell into the fire just to save his master.


Anyways, I am still in search for an affordable tankini to wear on hunny's family outdoor swimming on April 17-18. I am trying to be on a tight budget. I haven't even saved anything that I am to be proud of for our SG trip. I know that Hunny is struggling since he has bills to pay. I don't want to say "I told you so.." when he looked disappointed yesterday because he has no more money left on his atm. I just want to support him.


We finally fixed the FF credit card mess we had before the Holy Week. Thank God for that. I was beginning to think that signing up for a 12 month contract is a spur of the moment decision. Though I honestly know that it has helped hunny control his weight. And it has given me the chance to attend yoga classes again.


Funny. I claim that I am sleepy but I still have the willpower to write and create this blog. I did not like wordpress since it is so darn difficult to change the themes.. I have also tried tumblr but it is blocked here in the office. I wanna write whenever I could to help channel my thoughts and emotions. I think, this is a good way as well in practicing my writing skills that was long forgotten.


I will try my best to write everyday. And will import my old entries from my previous blogs.
As for now, I will search for a good theme that would satisfy my kikay instinct..

No comments:

Post a Comment