Friday, April 23, 2010

Pineapple Wednesday

Wednesday, April 7, 2010 at 10:22 AM

I was looking forward to a work mode Wednesday. I have had enough sleep despite the brownout and the excessive summer heat not to mention that we don't have any internet connection the whole day.

I came to work with a positive outlook that I will be
able to perform all the backlogs I had for the past 2 days also.

Got a recommendation from Gem about the report I have done for Payroll QA Audits. Pattern came from Emily and I thanked her for that.

What I am fuming about is how stupid and defensive people react about quality. It seemed like they have this demented thinking that quality is established for the sake of messing with operations. How they object to the thought of having somebody check what they are doing.. Well, quality and operations has always been on the opposite sides so I guess it is normal.

Another thing is that - I think Tweedledum and Tweedledee is talking behind my back. My boss not knowing about the process does not help either. Geez.. people here are so immature.

How I have always dreamed of working for this company. I thought it is of good quality and high standards.. Though as of the moment, realization has dawned to me how they lack in the ability to adapt to change and be open for improvements. They all boasts of who they are and what they have that they do not know how to accept their mistakes anymore.

Sigh. Nuff said.
This my world.
Crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment