Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Mood for the day: Resigned


It has been a week since I received a call for a job offer for Singapore. And now I am waiting for another call for an interview.

And as of the moment, a ruffle of emotions move inside me. Excited.. anticipating what will happen next. Sad because Hunny had been so moody and that we have been having petty fights every now and then.

And now, I guess I am resigned. Well, for today at least. I just wanna go home and sleep. And hope that when I wake up, all will be fine.

I am trying to detach myself from the hope that getting the SG job will be the solution to the financial problems. I know it will help pay of the bills and at least save some. After all, I really wanted to settle down on 2011.

Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment