Friday, September 17, 2010

Never Giving Up

Out of patience and the anxiety I have been keeping all week, I emailed Wendy from Berkley to follow-up on my application as a Senior QA Analyst in Singapore. I had my initial interview with her last week and she told me that she will be contacting me again to schedule the client interview. 

I was jittery and excited. Kind of mixed emotions. I even started having plans on what I needed to do when I get accepted. I was so eager to leave my current job. Even before I received her email, I already had the intuition that I did not get it. Still, receiving the news made me so sad. I was really, really hoping I can get the job. And am already banking on being able to save!

I wanted to work there and live independently and save money and help my family. Oh well, I almost wanted to give up. But I won't. I did that before. And now, I am not making the same mistake again.

Aja! Fighting!


No comments:

Post a Comment