Tuesday, December 6, 2005

stikwidu

I don't want to go another day . So I'm telling you exactly what is on my mind . Seems like everybody is breaking up . Throwing their love away . I know I got a good thing right here . That's why I say (Hey) Nobody's going to love me better . I'm going to stick with you . Forever . Nobody's going to take me higher . I'm going to stick with you . You know how to appreciate me . I'm going to stick with you . My baby . Nobody ever made me feel this way . I'm going to stick with you I don't want to go another . So I'm telling you exactly what is on my mind . See the way we ride . In our private lives . Ain't nobody getting in between . I want you to know that you're the only one for me . And I say Nobody's going to love me better . I'm going to stick with you . Forever . Nobody's going to take me higher . I'm going to stick with you . You know how to appreciate me . I'm going to stick with you . My baby . Nobody ever made me feel this way . I'm going to stick with you And now . Ain't nothing else I can need . And now . I'm singing 'cause you're so, so into me . I got you . We'll be making love endlessly . I'm with you . Baby, you're with me So don't you worry about . People hanging around . They ain't bringing us down . I know you and you know me . And that's all that counts . So don't you worry about . People hanging around . They ain't bringing us down . I know you and you know me . And that's why I say Nobody's going to love me better . I'm going to stick with you . Forever . Nobody's going to take me higher . I'm going to stick with you . You know how to appreciate me . I'm going to stick with you . My baby . Nobody ever made me feel this way . I'm going to stick with you Nobody's going to love me better . I'm going to stick with you . Forever . Nobody's going to take me higher . I'm going to stick with you . You know how to appreciate me . I'm going to stick with you . My baby . Nobody ever made me feel this way . I'm going to stick with you

No comments:

Post a Comment